This No Sugar Added this has proved to be difficult. The first week was terrible. I was OK with the cashew butter instead of peanut butter, but the NSA ketchup did NOT compare to regular. So I cut out ketchup for a couple weeks. I will admit, I cheated a bit the day before Thanksgiving and on Thanksgiving on sweets. It was too hard to be tempted with sweets, so I had a little dessert. But I’ve gotten right back on it for the rest of the week. No Sugar Added – I feel better not taking in as much sugar as I was. Or think I was. I have a jar full of candy next to me at work and have not had a piece! Go me! I love dessert, and I’ll never be one of those people who never ever has it, but I need to look at it like a treat.
I’ve gained a few lb’s (not sure how?) but I’d like to try a new workout plan that incorporates Jamie Eason’s LiveFit Trainer into the mix. How was your Thanksgiving? I made Sweet Potato Potato Salad and Bacon Sweet Potato Cheesecake.
I have a list of things that I can do on any day, that automatically make me feel better and healthier. And when you feel healthy and proud of your choices, your more likely to continue to make healthy choices, right? Here’s my list…
1. Drinking multiple glasses of water at work. Drinking water makes me feel like I am fueling my metabolism and purifying my body. Geesh I sounds like a dork. There are many many benefits to drinking H20.
2. Stretching/yoga – Stretching feels so good on those sore muscles that just need to be relaxed.
3. A hot Epsom salt bath – A hot salt bad sucks the toxins out of the body after a rough week of work and exercising.
4. taking my multivitamin and omega-3
5. the 5 minutes after a workout at the gym when you’re walking out, catching your breath, and proud of yourself that you just went and did that thing and are going home after a long day.
6. getting 8 hours of sleep
What makes you feel healthy?
Don’t miss another post! Follow my blog by entering your e-mail address at the bottom of the homepage. Yes, it’s that easy! Questions? Contact me, Brianna Ludwig. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and the Don’t Eat Crap Facebook Page.