OK I lied. We don’t have a pantry. Do only rich people have pantries? I digress. We use two cupboards. (Check out the Puggle calendar.)
Here is a list of the “must haves” in our kitchen.
- Sliced cheese
- Fruit (apples and bananas – did anyone learn this song as a kid?)
- Potatoes (including sweet potatoes and frozen french fries)
- Taco seasoning
- Chicken breasts
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Our appliance staples would be:
- Mixer (check out the sweet decals on my KitchenAid Mixer – Professional Series)
- My awesome cutting board (Pride of Dakota for those of you who know what that means). It’s Corian and I love it.
- Good set of knives — I am hoping to upgrade with wedding money
What are your kitchen staples?
Don’t miss another post! Follow my blog by entering your e-mail address at the bottom of the homepage. Yes, it’s that easy! Questions? Contact me, Brianna Strahm.